New Hope, New Life

How His Migraines Gone in 2 Weeks

A migraine is usually a severe headache felt as a throbbing pain at the front or side of the head. Some people also have other symptoms, such as nausea, vomiting and increased sensitivity to light or sound.Migraine is a common health condition, affecting around one in every five women and around one in every 15 men. They usually begin in early adulthood.




How migraines are treated

There is no cure for migraines, but there are a number of treatments available to help reduce the symptoms.

These include:
  1. painkillers – including over the counter medications such as paracetamol and ibuprofen
  2. triptans – medications that can help reverse the changes in the brain that may cause migraines
  3. anti-emetics – medications often used to reduce nausea and vomiting

Supplements Will Help Reduce Migraines 



Vitamin D

- A study presented at the American Headache Society meeting annualise in 2008 said 42% of people with chronic migraine suffers from a lack of Vitamin D.
- Vitamin D is also important for reducing inflammation. This is because for some migraine patients, the headache you likely associated with inflammation.

Magnesium

- Some studies found that during a migraine attack, levels of magnesium in the brain are at a low level.
- Magnesium is important for nerve function well.
- A study in 1996 found that taking 600 milligrams of magnesium a day for 12 weeks can reduce migraine attacks to 41.6%.


Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)

- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) is necessary for the growth and production of red blood cells.
- According to a study, the intake of 400mg Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) per day can reduce the number of headache days by 50%. Example: in 10 days a month habit headache, then by taking 400mg Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) each day, the headache can be reduced to 5 days per month.

Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)

- Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) is necessary so that the body can use serotonin and dopamine well. Serotonin and dopamine are neurotransmitters (brain chemicals) necessary for normal nerve cell communication.
- Scientists have found people with migraines have low serotonin levels
- Too little vitamin B6 in the body can lead to depression, anxiety and confusion and discomfort to the tongue and mouth.

Vivix

Vivix contains a triple patented, all natural blend of diverse polyphenols designed to help neutralize free radicals. Our scientists optimized the combination of different polyphenols to create a NEW, more balanced and powerful formula to protect DNAfrom oxidative stress and slow the formation of damaging AGE proteins that can lead to cellular aging.
  • Protect and repair DNA
  • 40% lower rate of telomere shortening
  • 13x more powerful than resveratrol alone


TESTIMONIAL from Here 

Hello, my name is Gayle McBurney, and thanks to VIVIX™ I have my life back.

All my life I have had headaches - migraines to be exact. I never knew when they would happen, but when they did my day was gone - days too numerous to mention curled up in bed with the curtains drawn (the darker he better) - no radio and no noise of any kind - a bucket beside my bed, and a cold compress to help ease the pain. When my migraine had finally subsided and my life would continue the next day, I felt that I got hit by a truck. My head would still hurt where the pain was. I visited my family doctor to see if she could help me so I could function, as the headaches were starting to interfere with my job (always calling in sick or having to go home early). She gave me a prescription for medication that if I didn't have a drug plan I would not be able to afford. The meds helped with my headaches, providing I took them at the first onset of a migraine. Needless to say, I carried the meds with me everywhere I went.

My brother introduced me to Shaklee VIVIX™ and I started taking it on a regular basis, not knowing how it was going to affect my life in such a wonderful way. I have not had a headache or a migraine in over three months. I can't even begin to tell you what life is like without headaches - something I have never experienced before, and its great!

Thank you VIVIX™, thank you Shaklee, and thank you brother!

Testimonial From Here


MIGRAINES:
I have suffered migraines for more than 20 years. I started taking Vivix and realized I had no migraines after 2 weeks! I started then to have a light headache on a busy day with no lunch, I took Vivix and the headache gone!! I'm so thankful. Thank you Shaklee! (France Faucheux)


The above is NOT a prescription, and should not be treated as such. This is just a testimony from an individual who had a positive experience with the product(s) listed. These are personal testimonies and are not endorsed by Shaklee Corporation. Please consult a physician for medical advice.

Grab Your VIVIX NOW

Do you want to pay thousands of hospital bills  ? or just RM 500 per month for VIVIX ? Grab your vivix today. You can click down the link below for online payment, where shaklee will post your vivix to your house/office. Call us now, we will deliver your vivix. We accept COD in Shah alam, Klang, Petaling Jaya, Menara TM, and UM. Gets your vivix NOW.




ID : 866453
013-3612717
ainulfadzilah@gmail.com
How His Migraines Gone in 2 Weeks How His Migraines Gone in 2 Weeks Reviewed by Ainul Mustafa on 6:19 AM Rating: 5

No comments: