Saturday, June 11, 2016

Shaklee Testimonial 1979 - Heart Disease


HEART DISEASE Labor Day, 1979, I was taken to the hospital having suffered a massive heart attack. For the first eight days, I was not even allowed to turn over on my own. ; the next few days I was told I was improving, but I felt I was having strange reactions from some of the medications. I asked my doctor if he could cut back on the amounts of medication. The doctor said no as he couldn't do that. I told him I did not like what it was doing to my mind. Four days later I left the hospital. On the second night after I came home, I had an experience that I'll never forget. It was like I was on a trip on L.S.D. The next morning, when I found out that I was still alive, I picked up all the medications I was taking and placed them all in a waste basket. I then called my friend, who had tried no hard to get me to take Shaklee before I had my heart attack, and told him to bring anything he thought might help me. He brought Instant Protein, Vita-Lea, Vita-E, Vita-C, Alfalfa and Lecithin. If it didn't help and I died, okay. But, no way could I take a chance on losing my mind. 

For the next three to four months, I felt better. Even my arthritis was no longer bothering me. In May, 1980, I became a distributor in order to get my supplements at a lower cost and share them with my friends. 

I have not taken any drugs in the last 12 years and at age 83, I feel better and know I am healthier than I was at 60. I take all the Shaklee products. When the Science Department at Shaklee produces another one, I just add it to my diet. I also take Lecithin 5-6 per day in order to keep my mind alert. I sell from $500 to $1,000 a month to my friends because I truly believe they need them. I bowl every week, just re-modeled a new house, and really enjoy life. 

Robert Folk  Sterling, IL 
Shaklee Products Used: Vita-Le; Instant Protein, Vita-E, Vita-C SR, Lecithin and all the others 

Grab Your VIVIX NOW

Do you want to pay thousands of hospital bills  ? or just RM 500 per month for VIVIX ? Grab your vivix today. You can click down the link below for online payment, where shaklee will post your vivix to your house/office. Call us now, we will deliver your vivix. We accept COD in Shah alam, Klang, Petaling Jaya, Menara TM, and UM. Gets your vivix NOW.




ID : 866453
013-3612717
ainulfadzilah@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment